SI Systems c.c is a dynamic and ground breaking company that seeks to become the respected and recognised leader in the field of Integrated Building management & Security System Solutions. We are driven by our passion to provide superior quality, value and service to our clients in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
Our mission at SI Systems is to provide our clients with customized, integrated building management & security solutions to meet their individual needs. We make use of the latest, cutting-edge technology to help us achieve this endeavor and seek to provide the highest level of quality and service excellence in all our business operations. We aim to foster and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers alike based on the principles of honesty, integrity and professionalism. Our staff are committed to providing expert advice and support to our clients thereby fostering long-term relationships built on mutual trust and transparency. We are deeply committed to the preservation of our natural environment through the design and completion of projects that are environmentally friendly.
All members of management and staff at SI Systems commit to the following company code of conduct as listed below:
- Management and staff commit to obeying all the laws that govern the Republic of South Africa as well as to abide by the legal systems of the countries in which our operations take place.
- We further commit to conducting all our business dealings in an ethical and honest manner. We seek to provide a transparent and open relationship with all our staff, customers and suppliers alike.
- All information as supplied to us by staff members, customers and suppliers will be treated with the utmost confidentiality seeking to protect the individual and/or organisation’s right to privacy at all time.
- We seek to obtain work above our competition in a fair and honest manner. The company commits to seeking action against any employee who is found to have secured work through unethical business dealings. Our aim is to provide a superior service to our clients’ that is of the highest standards possible thereby encouraging them to continue working with us on future projects.
DISCRIMINATION AND HARRASMENT POLICY
- We, as a company are firmly committed to the eradication of discrimination and harassment in our workplace.
- We seek at all times to respect the race, age, gender, religion, national origin of all staff members, customers and suppliers.
- We further seek to respect the privacy and freedom to associate of all staff, customers and suppliers.
- The company seeks at all times to protect its staff members from all forms of sexual harassment. Any employee found to have contravened the principles governing sexual harassment will face disciplinary action.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- The company seeks at all times to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all its staff and customers.
- Each employee has been charged with the responsibility of maintaining a safe and healthy environment at all times. This includes but is not limited to obeying all the safety rules as set out in company policy and governing legislation, reporting faulty/unsafe equipment to the company, reporting injuries and accidents.
- We seek to provide all necessary safety clothing, boots and medical equipment to ensure the safety of staff at all times.
- We further seek at all times to ensure that our safety procedures adhere to the stipulations of the governing legislation.
- No staff member will be permitted to work on site whilst under the influence of illegal drugs, alcohol or controlled substances. Any employee found to be in the possession of or having consumed alcohol and or/drugs will face disciplinary action by the company.
- We seek to ensure that all projects completed by the company adhere to the strictest safety standards thereby ensuring the safety of our customers at all times.
- We commit to providing adequate training to all key staff members to ensure that they are up to date with all safety requirements etc.